furniture . oh nos . day ...i forget

Sunday, June 29, 2008

day . i forget

hi all! mainly xiao and myself for now because not many know about this blog..... so i am moving into my new place very soon in nyc! i am very excited because it will be a turning point in my life. and so what oh so good subject should i start this blog off with? FURNITURE!!!! so this entry and several entries that follow will be a journey through my apartment decorating (well the beginnings of it...).

and this is such an exciting subject for the blog because it allows me to go back in time ...i.e. several months ago when i was a LOT more fluent in design history of furniture...from baroque to post modernism. to help me out, i grudgingly went through about 300 bajillion boxes of crap that i had from college to find my precious books such as:



images courtesy of facebook . amazon

the above books are fantastic reads if you want to polish your vocabulary up and impress your colleagues at the water cooler (because they really want to hear about it)

so here starts my JOURNEYYYYYYYYY! woot

0 comments: